Google

Sunday, 22 December 2013

Intelex Heatable Bagpuss Toy - From Chemist Direct! *Review* (2)

If you saw one of my recent posts, where I explained that Ruby and I were trying out this adorable, heatable Bagpuss toy from Chemist Direct, then you may remember that I promised to share our thoughts once we had been using it for a little longer...




And the verdict is... that Ruby absolutely loves him!


The gorgeous Bagpuss toy from the intelex range is fully microwavable and is filled with treated millet seeds and dried lavender.

We have been testing him out for a few weeks now, and he has quickly become part of our bedtime routine. Ruby will put on her pyjamas and brush her teeth with no hesitation, while I go and get Bagpuss warmed up ready for cuddles and story-time!

In our microwave, which is 750 watts, it takes just 35 seconds to heat Bagpuss up to the desired temperature for Ruby (The max time recommended for a 600 - 800 watt microwave is 45 seconds)
He is super soft and cuddly and releases a subtle lavender aroma, which has proved so calming for her at bedtime.


BIG Cuddles With Bagpuss!

I think it is lovely that Ruby has become familiar with a classic character that I used to love as a child too!
And I am so relieved that she is no longer asking for her own hot water bottle. Personally, I feel that this heatable toy makes a safer alternative, while been more fun too!

I love that come summer time, there will be no need to pack Bagpuss away into a cupboard until winter, as he can simply be used as a soft cuddly toy during that time instead!

Available in various designs, the Intelex heatable soft toys from Chemist Direct would make ideal gifts for children, or adults too. Especially right now, with this cold weather we are experiencing!

While browsing the Chemist Direct website, I was rather surprised to see that they have a fantastic range of other gifts available too. From fragrances & beauty products, to toys and electrical items, there is something for the whole family!

If like me, you still have a few last minute gifts left to find in time for Christmas, then I would definitely suggest checking out chemist direct, they are accepting orders up until 5:30pm tomorrow (23/12) for next day delivery... which should give you just enough time to wrap them up and pop them under the tree!

You can check out their lovely website here. And they can also be found over on Facebook and Twitter too! 



Disclaimer: I was sent an Intelex heatable bagpuss soft toy for the purpose of review. All opinions remain 100% honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment